• Front-end intelligence that supports 24 Click&Go™ rules
• Active Messaging with real-time stamp, including SMS, SNMP Trap with I/O status, TCP, and email
• Supports SNMPv1/v2c/v3 protocol
• I/O peer-to-peer function
• Built-in web console
• PC utility: Auto detection of installed modules
• Windows/WinCE VB/VC.NET and Linux C APIs
Moxa’s ioLogik E2210 is a new type of Ethernet micro RTU controller, which is a PC-based data acquisition and control device that uses proactive, event-based reporting to control I/O devices. Unlike traditional RTUs, which are passive and must poll for data, Moxa’s Active OPC Server makes seamless connection with SCADA systems a reality In addition, SNMP is used for communicating with an NMS (Network Management System) for IT field users.