• 10/100BaseT(X) auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
• IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE
• Power failure alarm by relay output
• Store-and-Forward mode and Cut Through mode
• Redundant dual DC power inputs
• -40 to 75°C operating temperature
IMC-P101 series Ethernet-to-fiber media converters provide Ethernet media conversion from 10/100BaseT(X) to 100BaseFX (with SC or ST connectors). The converters are classified as power source equipment (PSE), and when used in this way provide up to 15.4 watts to IEEE 802.3af compliant powered devices (PDs), eliminating the need for additional wiring. The IMC-P101 converters support IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, and MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing, providing a complete solution for your industrial Ethernet network.
|Rozšířená provozní teplota||