• Supports full/half duplex flow control
• Supports Integrated Loop-up engine
• Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
• Provides broadcast storm protection
• Supports +10 ~ 30 VDC voltage power input
• Provides surge protection (EFT) 3,000 VDC for power line
• Provides flexible mounting: DIN-rail, panel, piggyback
• Supports operating temperatures from -10 ~ 65° C
• Embedded a switch controller-supports auto-negotiation
• Embedded a memory buffer-supports store and forward transmission
ADAM-6541/ST is an industrial-grade converter designed to convert Ethernet networks to fiber networks. It does so by transparently converting Ethernet signals to optic signals. The advantages of fiber optics are wide bandwidth, EMI immunity and long-distance transmission capability. Therefore, ADAM-6541/ST are ideal solution for “fiber to building” applications at central offices or local sites. ADAM-6541/ST supports MDI/MDIX auto detection, so you don’t need to use crossover wires. It also includes a switch controller that can sense the transmission speed (10/100 Mbps) automatically. Both the Ethernet port and the fiber port have memory buffers that support store-and-forward mechanisms. This assures data cane be transmitted properly. ADAM-6541/ST is extremely compact and can be mounted in three different ways: DIN-rail, panel and piggyback. ADAM-6541 and ADAM-6542 can operate from -10 ~ 65° C and accept a wide voltage range from +10 ~ 30 VDC. Besides, it also provides 3,000VDC surge protection (EFT) against over-voltage so it is suitable for harsh operating environments.
|Rozměry||150 × 85 × 51 mm|
|Rozšířená provozní teplota||
3D model se zobrazí v novém okně. Pokud se Vám okno s 3D modelem neobjeví, zkontrolujte prosím, zda nemáte nastaveno automatické blokování vyskakovacích oken. Toto nastavení obvykle naleznete v pravé části adresního řádku.