• LCM interface for easy on-site management
• In-band and out-of-band console management of both networked and non-networked devices
• Stand-alone Remote Access Server for up to 16 dial-in users
• PPP/SLIP with RADIUS authentication and RIP I/II Routing protocol
• Real COM/TTY driver for Windows and Linux
• +/-48 VDC power input
For most companies, the performance of IT equipment plays a decisive role in daily operation. To keep a server, router, PBX, or leased line modem working properly, least downtime and instant troubleshooting are important. For many IT devices, a KVM switch is used to manage the device with a keyboard and monitor located next to the device. However, an RS-232 console port—something which most IT devices have—can be used for Remote Console Management.
|Rozšířená provozní teplota||