• 10/100/1000BaseT(X) and 1000BaseSX/LX/LHX/ZX supported
• Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP) (media converters should work as a pair)
• Power failure, port break alarm by relay output
• Redundant power inputs
• Designed for hazardous locations
• Operating temperature: -40 to 75°C
The IMC-101G industrial Gigabit media converters are designed to provide reliable and stable 10/100/1000BaseT(X) to 1000BaseSX/LX/LHX/ZX media conversion in harsh industrial environments. The IMC-101G’s industrial design is excellent for keeping your industrial automation applications running continuously, and each IMC-101G converter comes with a relay output warning alarm to help prevent damage and loss. All IMC-101G models are subjected to a 100% burn-in test, and are available in models that support a standard operating temperature range of 0 to 60°C, and an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C.
|Rozšířená provozní teplota||