• Provides 1 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port with RJ45 connector
• Provides 1 x 100 Mbps multi-mode SC type fiber port
• Provides internal jumper for Link Fault Pass-through (LFP) setting
• Supports full/half duplex flow control
• Supports store and forward transmission
• Supports auto-negotiation
• Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
• Supports +12-48 VDC power input
• Provides flexible mounting: DIN-rail & Panel Mounting
• Supports Operating Temperature from -10 ~ 60° C
EKI-2541M is designed to convert Ethernet networks to fiber networks by transparently converting Ethernet signals to optic signals. The advantages of fiber optics are wide bandwidth, EMI immunity and long-distance transmissions.Therefore, EKI-2541M is an ideal solution for “fiber to building” applications at central offices or local sites. EKI-2541M supports MDI/MDIX auto detection, so you don’t need to use crossover wires. Furthermore, the EKI-2541M can work normally from -10 ~ 60° C and accepts a wide voltage range from +12 ~ 48 VDC. Besides, it also provides 3,000 VDC surge (EFT) protection against over-voltage, so it is suitable for harsh operating environments. EKI-2541M is an enhanced Ethernet to fiber-optic converter. Aside from its standard features, the versatile EKI-2541M also has the LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) feature. When one side of the link fails, the other side continues transmitting packets, and waiting for a response that never arrives from the disconnected side. Use the internal jumper to enable the LFP function, then EKI-2541M will force the link to shut down as soon as noticed that the other link has failed, giving the application software a chance to react to the situation.
|Rozměry||140 × 95 × 37 mm|
|Rozšířená provozní teplota||
3D model se zobrazí v novém okně. Pokud se Vám okno s 3D modelem neobjeví, zkontrolujte prosím, zda nemáte nastaveno automatické blokování vyskakovacích oken. Toto nastavení obvykle naleznete v pravé části adresního řádku.