PCI-1680U is a special purpose communication card that offers the connectivity of the Controller Area Network (CAN) to your PC. With its built-in CAN controllers, the PCI-1680U provides bus arbitration and error detection with an automatic transmission repeat function. This drastically reduces the chance of data loss and ensures system reliability. The on-board CAN controllers are located at different positions in the memory, and you can run both CAN controllers independently at the same time. Besides, PCI-1680U has a universal PCI connector, which is compatible with both new 3.3 V signaling systems and traditional 5 V signaling systems. With high-compatibility, the PCI-1680U can be used in diverse systems.
- Operates two separate CAN networks simultaneously
- High speed transmission up to 1 Mbps
- Optical isolation protection of 1000 VDC
- Windows DLL library and examples included
- I/O address automatically assigned by PCI PnP
- Supports Windows CE5/CE6/XP/7/8.1/10 and Linux drivers
|Rozměry||227 × 159 × 40 mm|