• PCI Express x1 compliant
• 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
• 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
• Low profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
• Drivers provided for Windows (7 x86/x64, XP/2003/Vista/2008 x86/x64, 2000), Linux 2.4, Linux 2.6 (x86/x64), Windows XP Embedded, SCO OpenServer 5/6, UnixWare 7, Solaris 10 x86/x64
• 15 KV ESD protection on the board
The CP-132EL and CP-132EL-I are 2-port PCI Express boards designed for industrial automation applications that require a long distance, multi-point, PC-based data acquisition solution.The CP-132EL/EL-I boards have 2 RS-422/485 serial ports, each of which can achieve data rates up to 921.6 Kbps. In RS-485 mode, the boards can connect up to 31 daisy-chained RS-485 devices within a range of 1.2 km. For long distance RS-485 communication, choose the CP-132EL-I model, which comes with 2 KV optical isolation protection to prevent equipment damage.