• PCI Express x1 compliant
• 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
• 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
• Low profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
• Drivers provided for Windows (7 x86/x64, XP/2003/Vista/2008 x86/x64, 2000), Linux 2.4, Linux 2.6 (x86/x64), QNX 6, Windows XP Embedded, SCO OpenServer 5/6, UnixWare 7, Solaris 10 x86/x64
• 15 KV ESD protection on the board
The CP-114EL and CP-114EL-I are smart, 4-port PCI Express boards designed for POS and ATM applications. The boards are a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and support many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even Unix. In addition, each of the board’s 4 RS-232/422/485 serial ports supports a super fast 921.6 Kbps baudrate. The CP-114EL and CP-114EL-I provide full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and their PCI Express „x1“ classification allows the boards to be installed in any PCI Express slot.