• Over 800 Kbps data throughput for top performance
• 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
• 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
• Compatible with 3.3/5V PCI and PCI-X
• Drivers provided for Windows (7 x86/x64, XP/2003/Vista/2008 x86/x64, 2000, 9X/ME/NT), Windows CE 5.0/6.0, Windows XP Embedded, DOS, Linux 2.4, Linux 2.6 (x86/x64), FreeBSD 4/5, QNX 6, SCO Open Server 5/6, UnixWare 7, Solaris 10 x86/x64
• 15 KV ESD protection on the board
• Wide temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
The CP-104UL 4-port universal PCI boards is designed for POS and ATM applications. They are a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and support many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even Unix. In addition, each of the boards‘ RS-232 serial ports supports a super fast 921.6 Kbps baudrate. The CP-104UL provide full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and they work with both 3.3V and 5V PCI buses, allowing the boards to be installed in virtually any available PC server.