• PCI Express x1 compliant
• 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
• 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
• Low profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
• Drivers provided for Windows 7 x86/x64, XP/2003/Vista/2008 x86/x64, 2000, DOS, Linux 2.4/2.6,QNX 6, SCO Open Server 5/6, UnixWare 7, Solaris 10 x86/x64
• Easy maintenance with on-board LEDs and management software
• 15 KV ESD protection on the board
The CP-104EL-A is a smart, 4-port PCI Express board designed for POS and ATM applications. It is a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and supports many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even Unix. In addition, each of the board’s 4 RS-232 serial ports supports a super fast 921.6 Kbps baudrate. The CP-104EL-A provides full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and its PCI Express “x1” classification allows it to be installed in any PCI Express slot.