• PCI Express x1 compliant
• 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
• 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
• Low profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
• Drivers provided for Windows (7 x86/x64, XP/2003/Vista/2008 x86/x64, 2000), Linux 2.4, Linux 2.6 (x86/x64) QNX 6, Windows XP Embedded, SCO OpenServer 5/6, UnixWare 7, Solaris 10 x86/x64
• 15 KV ESD protection on the board
The CP-102E and low profile CP-102EL are 2-port PCI Express board designed for POS and ATM applications. Moxa’s PCI Express boards are a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, particularly since they support many different operating systems, including Windows and Linux. The CP-102E/EL’s 2 RS-232 serial ports support a super fast 921.6 Kbps baudrate, and provide full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals. In addition, the board’s x1 classification allows it to be installed in any PCI Express slot.