• Supports 10/100 Mbps communication speeds
• Allows up to 8 clients to access field data simultaneously
• Supports popular HMI software with Modbus/TCP driver or OPC server
• Up to 31 Independent serial ports if configured to RS-485 serial mode
• Provides auto-searching device ID Windows utility
• Surge protection for RS-485 and power line
• Automatic RS-485 data flow control
• Easy mounting on DIN-rail or panel
• Supports Modbus/ASCII, RTU Protocol to control devices
ADAM-4572 serves as an interface between Modbus serial devices and computer hosts running Modbus/TCP on an Ethernet network. Fully compliant with Modbus/TCP, it is idealfor those who looking for an easy way to connect their existing devices or controllers running Modbus serial protocols (Modbus/ASCII or Modbus/RTU) to Ethernet networks. Itworks like a bridge between Modbus serial devices and controllers over TCP/IP Ethernet networks. Benefits are also abundant for customers who want to expand their Ethernet-basedModbus (Modbus/TCP) applications.Networks have become increasingly vital for industrial automation applications, but many control devices today do not have a network port and can only communicate with a dedicatedlocal PC or control panel. Advantech’s revolutionary network-enabling technology is now allowing control devices with serial ports to connect to the Ethernet and share networksquickly and cost-effectively. The ADAM-4572 Modbus to Ethernet Data Gateway allows users to integrate new and existing Modbus/RTU and Modbus/ASCII serial devices to newerTCP/IP network-based devices. Manufacturers, system integrators, and end users can now use the ADAM-4572 to create networked applications to remotely manage and access datafrom control devices no matter where they are.
|Rozměry||236 × 160 × 55 mm|
3D model se zobrazí v novém okně. Pokud se Vám okno s 3D modelem neobjeví, zkontrolujte prosím, zda nemáte nastaveno automatické blokování vyskakovacích oken. Toto nastavení obvykle naleznete v pravé části adresního řádku.