• Universal quad-band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• Connect Ethernet and serial devices
• Centralize private IP management software with OnCell Central Manager
• Choice of configuration methods, including web console, serial console, and Telnet
• Desktop or DIN-Rail installation
The OnCell G3111/G3151/G3211/G3251 are cellular IP gateways that can conveniently and transparently connect one device to a cellular network, allowing you to connect to your existing Ethernet and serial devices with only basic configuration. The G3111/G3151/G3211/G3251 cellular IP gateways are compact, and can be used on a desktop or mounted on a DIN-Rail. The products come with a 12 to 48 VDC power input and have 2 KV EFT/Surge protection to allow the use of different types of field power sources. The serial ports are also protected by 15 KV ESD line protection to keep your system safe from unexpected electrical discharges.